Safe Bulkers Management Ltd, a Shipping Management company based in Limassol, is recruiting for a well organised professional with exceptional collaborative skills, hard-working and self-motivation to develop professionally in the Crew Department of the Maritime Shipping sector.
The position requirements include:
- Bachelor or/and Master Degree preferably in Maritime Studies or Business Administration
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills and knowledgeable English (oral and written)
- Very good computer skills (knowledge in DANAOS Crew Module will be considered an asset)
- Works under the supervision of the Fleet Crew Supervisor performing all duties assigned to him/her.
- Maintain a computerized database containing personal data and assignment history of all seafarers(medical, training records and certification details).
- To be in daily communication with the manning agents.
- Attend per fleet tickets' / travelling plans and requirements for Company's seafarers and personnel.
- To verify the qualifications and documentation of seafarers' applicants from the local Market (Greece)for his/her fleet.
- To close monitor and follow up latest developments and regulations in his field or responsibility.
- Participate to other related crewing matters as might be requested
Please send your resume at:
and be contacted by a recruiter to discuss this opportunity!
(By applying to our company, you consent to process your personal data according to our GDPR policy forthe recruitment period after which they will be erased)