Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement is looking for a person to fill the position of Human Resources Marine Communication Officer / Assistant to HR Marine Director.
Contribute toward BSM HR Marine’s goal to ensure competitive advantage through competence, continuity, and retention of professional, motivated, and empowered Seafarers.
In close cooperation with Schulte Group’s Communication team be responsible for HR Marine’s communication through both internal and external channels.
Contribute towards achievement of the highest level of performance in accordance with existing policies and procedures.
Support strategic goals
- Work with HR Marine Director and with the Group HR Marine Team to ensure visibility of HR Marine’s strategies and projects both internally and externally.
Marketing and editorial support
- Support the development, of innovative marketing solutions that will sustain and enhance the attractiveness of BSM as the employer of choice leading to improved industry competitiveness and the achievement of Group HR Marine’s goals.
- Promote BSM as a leading crew management provider and employer of choice.
- Develop and ensure high-quality HR Marine marketing materials and information.
- Contribute to the development of business cases, conduct market research, review industry trends, explore and suggest solutions.
- Be accountable for editorial activities within HR Marine.
- Create PowerPoint presentations and excel spreadsheets.
- In close cooperation with the Schulte Group Communications team schedule social media updates, create and upload blog posts on various platforms.
Administrative and analytical support
- Support Director of HR Marine in preparing and analyzing crewing reports and forecasts.Develop case studies, and surveys, analyze and present results.
- Track projects to ensure work is done on time and on budget.
- Contribute to all other projects and initiatives as required by the Director of HR Marine within capabilities and competence.
- Experience in a combination of administrative, project/ event management and marketing/editorial-related roles.
- Knowledge of Maritime Industry and Crewing is a plus.
- An all-rounder and team player who is comfortable performing and managing a versatile workload.
- Organized and able to prioritize work and tasks.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Fluency in English.
- PC literacy – advanced in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint Word etc.
- Career development opportunities.
- Technical and soft skills training (Udemy and Pluralsight).
- Competitive compensation package.
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage (Private and GESY).
- Annual performance bonus.
- 13 Salary.
- Provident Fund.
- Parking Sponsorship.
- Gym benefits.
- 24/7 mental health support service.
- Sustainability and wellness activities.
- Diverse workforce.
- Flexible work opportunities.
- Technology-driven company.
- Be a part of the ever-growing Schulte group family.