Eurasia Travel Network (ETN), the Seafarer & Corporate Travel capability of Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement, was founded in 1994 as a dedicated marine and corporate travel agency, offering quality services to its client base. ETN today holds a wide portfolio of clients including ship management companies, ship owners and offshore service organisations and other non-marine corporations.
We have IATA approved offices in strategic locations around the world – Isle of Man, Cyprus, India, Philippines and an affiliate office in Shanghai. Through these locations we have access to global pricing and we’re in the position to offer complete management travel solutions to our clients. Our flexible and agile team offers a unique high standard service and is sustaining our reputation and success.
On behalf of Eurasia Travel Cyprus, we are looking for a Travel Consultant to join our team.
- Support Manager and Network’s Director in applying Eurasia Travel Network’s short and long term business strategy, vision, policies and objectives.
- Promote Eurasia Travel Network’s image and services provided.
- Receive, monitor and process requests for travel bookings.
- Propose best available and alternative options with details of time limits, restrictions, etc.
- Follow-up reply from client and effect changes to reservations or cancel bookings as required.
- Issue ticket upon confirmation from client and submit all necessary details to them (ticket, itinerary, any other information which is considered necessary).
- Monitor unused or partly used tickets and apply for refunds.
- Coordinate with airlines for seats availability and confirmation of booking.
- Maintain close contact with client’s personnel and assist on ticket related inquiries (retrieval of booking, ticket, etc.).
- Coordinate with Manager and Network’s director to increase / maintain internal utilisation of Eurasia Travel business units.
- Identify and report problems to Manager with a proposal for their solution.
Education & Work Experience:
- IATA / UFTAA diploma (foundation level).
- At least 3 years of experience in the shipping industry.
Job Specific Skills:
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Show initiative and be a team player.
- Knowledge of Galileo / Amadeus reservation systems.
- Fluency in English.
- PC literacy.
- Career development opportunities.
- Technical and soft skills training (Udemy and Pluralsight).
- Competitive compensation package.
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage (Private and GESY).
- Annual performance bonus.
- 13 Salary.
- Provident Fund.
- Parking Sponsorship.
- Gym benefits.
- 24/7 mental health support service.
- Sustainability and wellness activities.
- Diverse workforce.
- Flexible work opportunities.
- Technology-driven company.
- Be a part of the ever-growing Schulte group family.