The successful individual will be part of the purchasing team and will be reporting to the Purchasing Manager.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- University degree in Maritime Studies/Supply Chain Management or any other relevant field.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar in-house role or experience with services and/or repairs of marine equipment
- Seagoing experience will be considered an advantage
- A dynamic and results-oriented individual
- High sense of initiative, professionalism and responsibility
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent command of the written and spoken English language
Interested applicants should fill in our online application form and submit their CV by clicking the Apply button below and then click the relevant vacancy.
CVs should be submitted by Wednesday, 31st of August 2022.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.