Dromon Bureau of Shipping (www.dromon.com), an International Classification Society and an EU accredited Verification body, is seeking the employment of a GHG Emissions Verifier to support its verification activities for EU-MRV, IMO DCS and CSI schemes.
The Environmental Verifier shall have the following responsibilities:
- Carry out verification of greenhouse gas emissions against EU-MRV, IMO DCS and SCI schemes.
- Environmental Platform user support.
- Supervising verification/validation activities.
- Supervising the implementation of the Organization’s QMS procedures in line with ISO 14065 standard.
- Carrying out Request/Contract review as per QMS procedures.
- Providing and ensuring success in various relevant quotations.
- Prompt and accurate reporting.
- A degree from a tertiary institution recognized within a relevant field of engineering (minimum three years program).
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering will be considered as an advantage.
- At least one (1) year of experience working in the maritime industry involved in technical and/or quality-related items. Technical-related items and experience can be demonstrated through surveying and/or superintend and/or plan approval activities.
- Trained as an external emissions verifier (EU-MRV and/or EU-ETS and/or IMO DCS) will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of and experience in sector-specific technical monitoring and reporting aspects.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work under pressure.
- A degree from a tertiary institution recognized within a relevant field of engineering (minimum three-years program).
- To be competent in the English language commensurate with future work.
- Decision-making, pragmatic approach.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Computer literate.
Conditions of Employment:
- Salary and benefits package will be offered, commensurate with the successful candidate knowledge and experience.
How to Apply:
Please send an updated CV and a cover letter referring to the position you are applying for the attention of the Human Resources Manager at:
Your application will be treated confidentially.
About the Company:
DromonClass has been established in 2003 as an independent International Classification Society for sea-going vessels and other marine structures dedicated to providing classification and statutory certification services with the constant objective of protecting the environment and life at sea.
For further information please visit www.dromon.com