Career opportunity to join MSC SHIPMANAGEMENT LIMITED, one of the world’s leading shipmanagement companies. We are currently seeking to recruit a Technical Co-ordinator in Limassol.
Role Overview: In this role you will use your business, technical and educational background to support our vessel’s Technical Managers, on the day-to-day technical administrative tasks, including but not limited to Plan Monitoring, Reports, Classification Files, KPI’s, Flag matters and extensive communication with service technicians and agents worldwide.
- File vessel’s certificates in compliance with class, statutory, survey, flag requirements
- Follow up with Flag Administrative for Authorizations, Exemptions and other pertaining matters
- Vessel’s Class Status Follow-Up
- KPI records
- Liaison with service technicians attending vessels
- Monthly Reports
- Certificates dispatching to the Vessels
- Communications with Agents all over the world
Skills and Experience:
- BSc or MSc in Shipping or Marine Engineering
- A minimum one year of experience in shipping is preferred but is not a must
- Excellent communication skills, fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent command of MS Office suite
- Ability to demonstrate analytical thinking in a highly demanding environment
- Listening and understanding, problem-solving and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to keep track of various project milestones
An attractive, above-the-market average compensation package will be offered to the successful candidate. Interested applicants should apply by sending their CV at:
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.