You will be responsible for the safe, reliable, and profitable operations of the product/chemical tankers fleet vessels assigned to you, with other departments and divisions to ensure optimal fleet operations.
- Overseeing tanker vessels within the fleet by ensuring they are properly crewed, maintained, and operated within the industry/company standards and regulations.
- Provide leadership, mentorship, and training to vessel personnel.
- Provide inspection and maintenance plans and procedures.
- Develop and maintain vessel operations budgets.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the maritime industry with Tankers.
- 5+ years of experience sailing as a senior officer on a tanker.
- Effective communicator with a good command of English.
- Traveling globally without restriction.
Please apply in strict confidence with your full resume and contact details.
All information collected will be kept confidential and used strictly for recruitment purposes only.