Due to the expansion of their fleet, Interorient Shipmanagement is looking to recruit a dynamic Marine & HSEQ Superintendent to be based at their Limassol Office. This position will involve worldwide travel to vessels for routine marine visits, internal audits and assessments for inspections together with day to day office responsibilities.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- At least 2 years of previous experience in a similar role or vessel operations
- Sailing experience as a senior officer on bulkers/containers
- Experience with OCIMF SIRE System, Rightship, Safety (ISM/ISO), Quality Management Systems and Security Systems (ISPS Code) would be considered an advantage
- High sense of professionalism and responsibility
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Multitasking skills
- Excellent communication/report writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative
- Russian language skills preferred
- Excellent command of the written and spoken English language
CVs should be submitted by Friday, 30th of September 2022.
Interested applicants should visit https://interorientshipmanagement.com/careers-ashore/ and complete the relevant application form
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted