A leading provider of worldwide smart end-to-end supply chain logistics, enabling the flow of trade across the globe, DP World employs globally more than 97,000 people from 158 nationalities.
In April 2016, DP World Limassol was awarded a 25-year concession to exclusively operate the multi-purpose and Cruise terminals in Limassol commencing February 2017. The terminal's activities, comprising of three multi-purpose quays, include break-bulk, general cargo, Ro-Ro, Oil & Gas services and the brand-new cruise terminal.
We are looking to recruit a Procurement Assistant to join the Finance team on a temporary 6-month contract, with the main responsibilities as below:
- Provide support to the Senior Procurement Supervisor in the planning and purchasing of all inventory, supplies and capital goods for DP World Limassol;
- To ensure that adequate controls are in place by achieving transparency in procurement policies;
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Degree in Engineering or related field;
- Previous experience in procurement will be considered an advantage but not a requirement, as full training will be provided;
- The ability to organize and prioritize work;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent computer skills and good knowledge of the English and Greek languages.
If you are interested to apply for this position, please send your CV to:
or apply online at
by the latest 8th of October 2022.
All applications received will be treated in the strictest confidence.