- Result driven.
- Reliable and conscientious.
- Excellent people management and commercial skills.
- Ability to support, coach, and develop team members.
- Ability to keep individual team members motivated and mobilised.
Minimum Qualifications Requirements
- Degree or Certification in Information Systems or Computer Science.
- At least 5 years of previous working experience in Technical Customer Service.
- At least 5 years’ experience as Service Desk Manager.
- Fluent in English.
- To manage the Customer Support Department globally.
- To supervise the T3 engineering division on a project management scale.
- To develop and maintain KPI’s and targets for the department.
- To develop and maintain procedures and flows between the relevant divisions within the department. From Tier 1 – Tier 3.
- To report to management on the performance and results of the department. KPI,
- month end and any other reports requested by management.
- To monitor the emails and phone calls of the support agents for quality and improvement
- To assign tickets and work to support agents when required and explain tasks and assist in escalated problem resolution.
- To have a thorough knowledge of the products and services and ensure this knowledge is present within the support team.
- To serve as an effective liaison between Customer Support and other departments.
- To conduct regular meetings and solve operational problems with customers, principals,
- and employees.
- Travel for exhibitions, conferences, training, or customer meetings.
- To attend Management Reviews.
- To facilitate the Quality Manager for the most efficient implementation of the ISO9001:2015 system and the Health & Safety procedures of Fameline Holding Group Ltd.
- Approval of the context of the Quality System and of the list of interested parties.
- Responsible for the approval of the risks and opportunities and of the action plans for their assessment of the various companies and departments.
- Approval of the Quality System changes and of the relevant change management
- To foster team spirit between staff and across departments and/or other companies within the group and strive to maintain good internal relationships.
- To recognize staff development needs, to coach and develop the staff as necessary.
- To provide regular feedback to the team and work with them on how to react.
- To recognize and reward individual performance (through the employment of non-monetary rewards too)
- To plan and follow the budget set for the department.
- To convert support cases into potential sales leads at the best effort.
One Net Group & its companies are most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you feel that this position matches your profile, please submit your CV to: