OneLearn Global Ltd is looking to recruit an Operations Officer for their offices in Limassol.
- Good working knowledge of word and excel.
- Presentable and personable.
- Good organisational skills.
- Reliable and conscientious.
Minimum Qualifications Requirements:
- English (written and verbal).
- Computer (basic knowledge).
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- To assist all departments to ensure maximum operational efficiency.
- To have close coordination of all systems and with all departments.
- Quick to use own initiative.
- To have a positive can-do attitude and accuracy in all dealings.
- To be aware of contractual obligations and legal framework.
- Knowledge of all OLG / ONG systems and procedures and follow through.
- To control OLG stock requirements (boxes, RAM, cables, etc) and ordering from ONG when necessary.
- To coordinate the logistics process between OLG and ONG; configuring the units and dispatch.
- To ensure the latest content image is applied for each Customer and keeping the records of the versions installed on each vessel.
- To maintain recordkeeping – ordering and billing via Navision.
- To coordinate return of hardware when vessel sold.
- General day-to-day activities and non-specific/ad-hoc tasks.
Please send us your CV to: