To strengthen their Marketing team in Limassol, Columbia Shipmanagement is looking for an experienced and creative Communications Officer to join their team. The main purpose of this role is to provide support to the editor on the various publications produced by the company. Additionally, you will be providing assistance to the Marketing team on various projects.
- Developing content for articles, social media, blogs and the Company's website
- Creating compelling headlines and content that will capture the attention of the target audience
- Liaising with worldwide CSM offices and fleet to collect news for internal newsletters
- Collaborating with Marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns
- Assisting with proofreading of internal newsletters and company magazine
- Providing editing support on a wide range of subjects to our in-house contributors from across Columbia Group
- Keeping up-to-date on our current services and contribute to branding
- Implementing content strategy into action and being able to show results
- Talent for writing original content – a good imagination is a must!
- Proven adaptability of writing styles e.g. various tones and voices according to subject (ranging from shipping and digitalization to sustainability and crew life onboard etc.)
- At least 2 years experience in marketing content writing, journalism, editing, blogging or similar
- Excellent command of the English language; native English speaker will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to work with accuracy under time pressure on multiple projects
- Ability to help create compelling stories that engage clients and colleagues ashore and at sea
- Must thrive working both individually and collaboratively within a dynamic environment; must be a team player
- Degree in Journalism, English language or Communication will be considered as an advantage as well as any previously published articles.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to (state the Job you are applying to):