Headquartered in Hong Kong SAR, China, Fleet Management operates on a global scale having 27 offices in 12 countries. Their client base spans over 100 world-class ship owners, including Fortune 500 companies from China, Greece, India, Japan, Korea, Netherlands, Norway, Turkey and the USA, among others.
In a shore career at FLEET, you will be working with a team of highly passionate, self-driven and committed group of people. They aim to be a place where you can achieve your full potential, regardless of your background.
Fleet Management is looking for individuals who are ambitious about making a strong contribution to FLEET’s short and long-term sustainable growth – whether you are dealing directly with clients or working in a role supporting the business, such as technology, legal or communications.
The Marine Superintendent Quality & Safety Department has the main function to assist in ensuring safe, smooth and efficient ship operations, in regard to Quality functionality.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To carry out shipboard Internal audits / QHSE Inspections as required.
- To prepare and attend the vessel for Right ship Inspection. To respond to Right ship vetting when enquired for vessel status.
- To carry out Incident / near miss investigation as required.
- To review the minutes of the shipboard safety committee meetings / Masters Review.
- To review and approve risk assessments as required.
- Follow up of vessels calling critical ports such as Australia, US, ports in China, Ports in PARIS MoU and Black Sea MoU.
- To review / issue work permits and risk assessments for various tasks in liaison with the technical department.
- To attend vessels from time to time for the purpose of carrying out shipboard inspections and / or for supervising hold cleaning/ tank cleaning, cargo operations or any other matters.
- To participate and follow up on the Safety Campaigns, initiated from time to time.
- To carry out any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
Job Experience and Qualifications
- Sailed as Master Mariner
- Analysis & problem solving
- Collaboration, inclusion & teamwork
- Listening and communicating
- Customer focus
- Planning & organising
- Resilience and wellbeing
- 13th Salary
- Medical Scheme
- Pension Fund
Fleet Management Limited is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based no race, color, sex religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by local laws.
Apply via Linkedin below: