Headquartered in Hong Kong SAR, China, Fleet Management Ltd operates on a global scale having 27 offices in 12 countries. Their client base spans over 100 world-class ship owners, including Fortune 500 companies from China, Greece, India, Japan, Korea, Netherlands, Norway, Turkey and the USA, among others.
In a shore career at FLEET, you will be working with a team of highly passionate, self-driven and committed group of people. We aim to be a place where you can achieve your full potential, regardless of your background.
Fleet Management is looking for individuals who are ambitious about making a strong contribution to FLEET’s short and long-term sustainable growth – whether you are dealing directly with clients or working in a role supporting the business, such as technology, legal or communications.
As an Administrative Receptionist, you will be responsible for providing front desk support, managing incoming communications, scheduling appointments, and assisting with various administrative tasks to ensure the smooth operation of the office. As an Administrative Receptionist you will be responsible for providing front desk support, managing incoming communications, scheduling appointments, and assisting with various administrative tasks to ensure the smooth operation of the office.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Prepare invoices to be signed and paid and organizing a filling
- Manage the petty cash for the office – log the transactions and make sure there is a proper planning of standard expenses and cover.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Organizing meetings and appointments for FML external clients. Book office conference rooms for internal/external meetings
- Cooperation with courier office (sent and received packets)
- Help all the people in the office with printing, laminate, scanned invoices when needed.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs
- Sorting incoming and outgoing mail of the company
- Maintaining office supplies (stationary/cleaning materials/groceries)
- Overlooking office cleaner
- Arranging mail packets sent to vessels as instructed by Tech team
- Point person for maintenance, equipment, office invoicing and errands
Job Experience and Qualifications
- Certificate for secretarial duties
- Fluent in English and Greek
- Prior experience will be considered an advantage
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft 365
- Analysis & problem solving
- Collaboration, inclusion & teamwork
- Listening and communicating
- Customer focus
- Planning & organising
- 13th Salary
- Medical Scheme
- Pension Fund
Fleet Management Limited is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based no race, color, sex religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by local laws.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply below via Linkedin: