GAC Marine Logistics is looking for candidates for the role of Ships Spares Logistics Coordinator, to be based in Limassol, Cyprus. Could it be you?
GAC Marine Logistics is the specialist arm of the GAC Group servicing the niche market of ship spare logistics. A privately owned company, GAC focuses on long-term commitments and lasting relationships with customers, suppliers, and partners. We have been building our reputation in chosen markets since 1956 and currently employ over 7,500 people in more than 300 offices worldwide.
GAC Marine Logistics (GML) offers a total solution package of supply chain management and ship spare logistics services by combining our Group's know-how and global infrastructure. Our network of warehouses and logistics offices in key locations enables us to provide a reliable and cost-effective service all the way from the supplier’s door to onboard vessels. All operations are supervised by the GML Control Towers.
We are now expanding our global presence and operations and are looking for a professional with strong coordination skills to lead our Limassol Control Tower. If you think outside the box and are not afraid to take initiative, we would love to meet you.
Logistics Coordinator focused on Logistics
As a Senior Logistics Coordinator, you will act as a single point of contact to assigned customers and manage their ship spares supply chain. You will be supported in this task by a dedicated PO Handling team and our in-house ERP platform. Your role will be focused on the provision of ship spare forwarding and deck delivery services.
- Act as a single point of contact to clients regarding ship spare forwarding and deck deliveries.
- Prepare and price cost-effective logistics plans based on available deadlines.
- Liaise directly with local offices to request information and provide instructions.
- Monitor operations.
- Invoice completed operations.
- 3+ years’ experience in similar positions
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to effectively use Office 365 applications
An ideal candidate should
- Be able to think and plan ahead
- Be creative and take initiatives
- Show Strong Organisational And Multitasking Skills
- Be a team player
- Be adaptive to change and eager to learn
- Have effective communication and customer service skills
- Be able to focus on the bigger picture
- Attractive Compensation Package Based On Experience And Skillset
- A working environment focused on the well-being of our employees and their families
- In-house training for professional development
- Financial stability – We are here to stay
If you think you have what it takes to become part of the GML Cyprus team, we look forward to receiving your application.
Apply below via Linkedin: