One Net Ltd is looking for an Area Sales Manager based in Limassol.
We are seeking for a dynamic and experienced Are Sales Manager to lead our sales team. In this role, you will be accountable for developing, shaping, and implementing sales and commercial strategies, as well as managing key accounts and driving growth.
• Develop and execute sales strategies to achieve business growth and revenue targets.
• Modify sales offers sent to the customers and ensure those are sent within the requested time frames.
• Coordinate with the Sales team to ensure successful product launches and sales success.
• Assess sales performance, identify issues in internal processes and suggest corrective actions.
• Handle the after-service inquiries from customers usually related to airtime knowledge.
• Update the CRM platform to ensure that master data and pricing are correct.
• Organise marketing activities for customers and participate in promotional events.
• Collaborate with other departments to ensure a cohesive approach to achieving company objectives.
• Prepare and present regular reporting to the executive team.
• Develop and sustain long-term relationships with customers.
• Conduct market research to identify opportunities, monitor competition activities and stay
informed about industry trends.
• Bachelor's/ Master’s degree in business administration, shipping, or a related field.
• Proven experience of 5 years in Sales management, preferably in the Shipping industry.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Results-oriented with a track record of achieving sales targets.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Problem-solving mindset and ability to adapt in a dynamic environment.
• Proficiency in English (written and spoken) is required.
A competitive remuneration package is offered to the successful candidate. Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All applications will be treated as confidential
Fameline Holding Group & its entities are most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply via Linkedin below: