The successful candidate will support BSM SMCs in providing a leading digital platform displaying accurate data to all clients. They will contribute to the continuous enhancement of our digital reporting module - LiveFleet, by gathering regular feedback from SMC and BSM Owners. Assist with improving the usage of the module by ensuring user-friendly interface with accurate and accessible information. Finally, support BSM with maintaining its lead in providing an advanced multi-user experience via LiveFleet.
- Oversee and liaise with all SMC LiveFleet Officers on a regular basis. Identify and re-structure the role of the local SMC LiveFleet Officer. Guide SMCs setups for Owners account setups and Walkthroughs to familiarise Owners with the reporting functionalities available.
- Maintain and monitor all analytics of SMCs and Owners for Web and Mobile Apps, reflecting the usage of LiveFleet, the aim being to improve the reporting to Owners by BSM. Maintain all progress of enhancements under company project management system, Clickup.
- Support continued enhancements, gap analysis and usage of LiveFleet module (both web and mobile) by working with SMCs and MariApps, under supervision of LiveFleet Manager.
- Prepare Training aids for SMCs and Owners for LiveFleet, the visual aids for better understanding of what the module officers SMC and Owners. Designed to obtain better usage of the understanding the benefits of the module.
- Respond to relevant support issues and Zoho tickets from SMCs and Owners, providing excellent customer care and service.
- Identify areas for improvement for LiveFleet and recommend future actions and activities to deliver state-of-the-art systems.
- Collect continuous feedback from the users and the clients and implement the changes based on that.
- Being able to create customized solutions whenever this is possible.
Education & Work Experience:
No related experience is needed.
Job Specific Skills:
- Solid working knowledge of smartPAL modules.
- Functional knowledge of the workings of a ship management company and vessel environments.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Very good communication and negotiation skills.
- Very good people management skills.
- Fluency in English.
If you are interested in the position please submit your CV the latest by Aug 06, 2021:
Want to learn more about our exciting group of specialized companies: www.schultegroup.com