Dromon Bureau of Shipping (DromonClass) is seeking to employ a Quality Officer.
The position’s main role is to maintain the Organization’s quality and health & safety system updated and ensure that its services conform to specified requirements.
The successful candidate shall report to the Quality Manager and shall have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Ensures the Organization’s compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 17020, ISO 14065 and ISO 45001 quality standards, the latest industry and international standards and domestic laws.
- Reports on the performance of the Quality Management System to Quality Manager for review, and as a basis for the improvement of the system.
- Ensures that the procedures are delivering their intended outputs.
- Monitor non-conformances and corrective actions.
- Handle training related matters of employees and subcontractors.
- Handle the recruitment processes for employees and subcontractors.
- Report to the Quality Manager for any issues regarding health and safety assurance.
- Prepare and maintain the Organization’s health and safety management system documents.
- Prepares the Organization and participates in external and internal audits.
- Performing ISO audits.
- Bachelor's degree.
- ISO 9001 Lead auditor training.
- Minimum two years’ work experience in Quality Management systems.
- Knowledge in ISO 45001, 14001, 14065, 27001, 17020 and 17021 will be considered an advantage.
- Experience in the maritime industry will be considered an advantage.
- Fluent in English both verbally and in writing is a must.
- Strong written, verbal, and data analysis skills are required.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work under pressure.
- Organizational skills.
Conditions of Employment:
Salary and benefits according with the candidate’s knowledge and experience.
How to Apply:
Please send an updated CV and a cover letter referring to the position you are applying for the attention of Human Resources Manager at email@example.com
Your application will be treated confidentially.