Join the TUI Customer Operations Team in Limassol, Cyprus as a Cruise Operations Coordinator (known internally as Port Delivery Coordinator) where you will be responsible for delivering smooth Port Operations (Turnaround & Shorex) overseeing the delivery of services, team & staff management and all related logistics.
This role issues a local TUI Cyprus contract where you must already have employment rights and reside in Cyprus before applying.
About The Job
- Ensure pier operational changes on the spot are managed to the detail and suppliers receive last minute changes or requests.
- Oversees and manages operations incidents at the assigned Port and reviewing that there is no impact in the delivery of the operation.
- Maintain continuous communication with the cruise ships and both internal and external stakeholders, including Port Authorities.
- Coordinate daily operational incidents to guarantee that cruise line SLA´s are met.
- Supervise and monitor the operational teams including managing the staffing lists for the day.
- Guarantee that all information of the operation is collected in a timely and efficient manner for invoicing purposes.
- Ideally should bring experience in the Cruise Business.
- Already has the rights to live and work in Cyrpus.
- High capacity to manage a team to deliver results.
- Is comfortable leading change and resilient to ambiguity or setbacks.
- Solve problems independently and/or make suggestions how to improve ways of working & drive our digital culture.
- Agility to juggle strategic priorities/projects whilst delivering day-to-day operational logistics.
- A genuinely helpful, flexible and professional personality.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English, plus fluency in the local language would be advantageous.
About Our Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning - access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business - known as TUI Musement - combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.