Prevention at Sea is a maritime software and risk prevention firm based in Larnaca, which offers maritime services as well as innovative software applications. The company is certified under ISO 9001 and has been awarded with 4 international innovation awards.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Quality Assurance Officer to ensure that our team implements the applicable requirements and policies before our end-product reaches our customers and will be responsible for auditing and identifying non-conformities to ensure actions are taken as necessary.
The goal is to assure the high quality of our operations and services aiming to the long-term success of our business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain our Quality Management System and monitor the operations
- Ensure departmental compliance with ISO9001 and 27001 company’s procedures
- Introduce and implement the Company’s Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG)
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analysing quality data
- Review current standards and policies and provide necessary changes
- Keep records of quality reports and relevant documentation
- Communicate with quality assurance advisors
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a preferred background in Environmental Studies
- Excellent command of the English language
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Outstanding communication and writing skills
- Great attention to detail and a result driven approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
Nice to have:
- Auditor certification in quality control is considered an additional advantage (ISO 9001)
- Skills in researching and initiating efficient solutions
- A positive attitude to support our employees in applying the quality standards and ESG
All interested candidates should apply by sending their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title and REF.NUM.164201
We offer a flexible and friendly work environment, as well as job training to support your continuous learning and personal development through our internal training programs. New ideas, fresh perspective and feedback are always welcomed. The position offers an attractive compensation package with added benefits including remote working.