Seacrew Management Ltd is currently looking for a motivated, hard-working and reliable person to work as Crewing Administrator.
The Company offers full training so no previous experience is required. The successful candidate will be working remotely from home once the training is completed.
- Monitor the validity of the crew’s training certificates and other documents
- Update the crew’s personal records and crewing system
- Assist in the processing and preparation of crew to join the vessels
- Issue the crew employment contracts
- Apply for the issue of all necessary flag state documents of crew
- Apply for the necessary travel visas and assist in arranging the transportation of crew to and from the vessels
- Book training courses for crew
- Carry out any other duties and tasks as assigned by the Crewing Manager
- Good command of English and Greek language
- Advanced knowledge of MS OUTLOOK, WORD and EXCEL
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Responsible, reliable, trustworthy and honest
- Able to work under pressure and multi-task
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the position and you match all the requirements, please send your CV in English to:
ALL applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. They shall be retained for a period of 90 days and shall then be deleted without any further processing.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.