- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Prepare reports on account status.
Requirements and skills:
- 3 years work experience as a Sales Manager, Key Account Manager, Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Ability to juggle multiple accounts at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Fluent Greek and English verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective Teamwork skills.
- Ability to fast learning.
- Salary depends on skills and work experience.
- 13th salary.
- Provident fund.
All interested candidates should apply by sending their CV to:
with subject “sd010”.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.