Terra Navis Ltd, part of Terra Navis Group, is looking to hire an Accounting Officer for their office in Limassol. They are a Group dealing with International Business including Trading and Shipping. They are looking for an ambitious and energetic person, with a pleasant personality, to join their office in the Accounts Department.
- Daily bookkeeping and recording transactions in the accounting system
- Execute all daily banking requirements
- Perform Bank, Debtors and Creditors reconciliations
- Prepare VAT returns and follow-up on the deadlines
- Perform all Payroll Duties
- Communicate with local authorities, banks, debtors, creditors when needed
- Other tasks required by the company management
- Higher Level Diploma. University degree in Accounting or relevant will be considered an advantage
- Minimum of 2 year previous experience in accounting will be considered as advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language, both verbal and written. (The Interview will be conducted in English)
- Good communication and team work skills
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Monday to Friday, 08:30 - 13:00, 14:00 - 17:30
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
Application Process: If you are interested in joining our group, please send your CV by email at:
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only successful candidates will be contacted. For any additional information, you may contact Mr Panayiotis Chrysanthou at 25004500.