The Business Development Manager, Europe will be responsible to promote and drive the business development initiatives for both existing and new clients in the European region for the entire range of Wallem Group products and services including ship management, ship agency, procurement and commercial services. The person will work closely with the management team to build and expand relationships with strategically important clients, identify and follow through business opportunities.
Competencies & Qualification
- University degree in Maritime / Business studies or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a ship management company or 5 years’ experience in the maritime industry
- Strong commercial experience in the maritime/shipping industry with a good understanding of the parts of the industry and sectors where Wallem is active as a maritime service provider
- Capable to perform market analysis and research to provide reports to the management team
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with fluency in English
- Good understanding of budget cost components
- Frequent travels should be expected within Europe
This position is open to any location in Europe.
If you have the drive for achievement, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply in strict confidence with your full resume and contact details.
Information collected will be kept confidential and used strictly for recruitment purpose only.
Apply below via Linkedin: