MacGregor is a leader in sustainable maritime cargo and load handling with a strong portfolio of products, services and solutions. Shipbuilders, shipowners and operators are able to optimise the lifetime profitability, safety, reliability and environmental sustainability of their operations by working in close cooperation with MacGregor.
Purpose of the position
MacGregor’s Global Services Division is looking for a Customer Experience Advocate, to build strong relationships with customers and sales colleagues, oversee all quotes, orders and customer requests, liaising with key colleagues to ensure everything is in place and any challenges overcome to guarantee prompt responses and delivery within lead time. Handle all customer enquiries, knowing who is the correct person in the business so can provide customers with all information required.
Work to increase knowledge of customers, understand their needs and gain strong knowledge of business, products, processes, be the voice of the customer to ensure we constantly deliver an exceptional service which is constantly improving and adapting to customer changing needs.
The position is based in Mesa Geitonia - Eptanisou 6 (CYLMS3), Cyprus.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- First point of contact for all customer requests, respond to customers within SLA gathering the necessary input from colleagues to give the customer the information they need.
- Managing & overseeing successful, prompt quote handling and customer deliveries
- Identifying any challenges to orders being on time & collaborate with colleagues to resolve
- Confirming and sending delivery instructions
- Proactive communication to keep customers informed
- Build strong relationship with customer to understand their needs
- Takes ownership of challenges to ensure we deliver as promised to the customer, collaborating with colleagues being the voice of the customers.
- Log claims, complaints and internal non-conformances and liaise with colleagues to find root cause of issue and identify rapid resolutions and challenge for preventative measures & CI
- Learn to build knowledge of customers and our processes, not being afraid to question and challenging our way of working to improve our CX
- Processing Customer Orders and Notification Entry ensuring all details entered correctly
- Seek support from CX Specialists, TL to find information needed to support customers
- Escalate urgent cases and when not getting support needed to meet customers needs.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Degree educated or equivalent through relevant experience
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Computer skills; MS office basics, G-suite and ERP system (SAP & SalesForce) knowledge is an asset
- Team player, interpersonal skills
- Customer focussed
- Problem solver
- Professional and structured
- Patience and empathy
- Organised, efficient with strong time management skills
- Strong product, business, market and customer knowledge
- Highly effective and clear communicator with active listening skills
- Compliant attitude towards safety and controls.
You will be part of
By joining MacGregor, you will be able to work closely with leading industry professionals, developing and implementing new concepts that set the standards in the maritime transportation and offshore industries. We offer our employees the opportunity to be part of a truly global organisation leveraged upon our shared values of Integrity, Quality and Safety. With us you will be part of a collaborative working culture with challenges and opportunities to further develop yourself professionally.
Interested to join?
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application with a CV.
MacGregor is part of Cargotec
MacGregor is a leader in sustainable maritime cargo and load handling with a strong portfolio of products, services and solutions, all designed to perform with the sea.
Shipbuilders, shipowners and operators are able to optimise the lifetime profitability, safety, reliability and environmental sustainability of their operations by working in close cooperation with MacGregor. www.macgregor.com
MacGregor is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's (Nasdaq Helsinki: CGCBV) sales in 2022 totalled approximately EUR 4 billion and it employs around 11,500 people. www.cargotec.com