About the job
We are recruiting for a highly regarded Bunker Trading company who are part of one of the largest marine fuels trading organisations on the planet.
The company is looking to hire an additional Bunker Trader, to an existing successful team based in Limassol, Cyprus.
Duties Will Include
- Negotiating and concluding bunker purchase and sales contracts with clients
- Monitoring and analyzing market developments to identify potential opportunities
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with suppliers, customers, and other stakeholders
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as Maritime Business, Economics, or Finance
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in bunker trading or a related field (for example, lubricant sales)
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiating skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The company can offer full training, competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for career development and growth within the company.
If you are ready to take your career in the maritime industry to the next level, we want to hear from you!
Apply via LinkedIn below: