- Bookkeeping in the accounting system.
- Establish relationships and liaise effectively with other departments of the company.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- LCCI Intermediate or Higher.
- BSc/BA in Accounting or in a related field is required but not essential.
- 2 years of work experience in an accounting department is preferred.
- Knowledge of applying VAT principles will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent time management and accuracy in the execution of the position duties.
- Team player and well organized.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, including Excel.
- Fluent in Greek and English.
Fameline Holding Group & its entities are most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you feel that this position matches your profile please send your CV to:
|Use Reference Code: