Job Description: Accounting Assistant
Safe Bulkers Management Ltd., a leading Shipping Management company based in Limassol, is now recruiting for a hard-working and self-motivated professional seeking to develop in the Accounting department of the Maritime Shipping sector with exceptional multi-tasking, organizational & collaborative skills.
- Bachelor degree in Finance/ Accounting
- Additional degrees in Shipping. Economics or Management will be considered an asset
- Shipping accounting, tax terminology seminars
- Up to three (3) years equivalent business experience
- Foreign Language: Greek. English in advanced level
- Manage Accounting software “Danaos”, expense invoices and revenue recording.
- Communication with captains for checking and recording of MGA and off-signers accounts, Cash to Master approval.
- Bank Loans recording and payment.
- Claims recording and collection.
- OPEX Analysis (Operational Expenses Analysis).
- Bank reconciliation.
- Communication with third parties and statement of accounts reconciliation.
- Handling schedules and analysis tables concerning Loans, Interest, Amortization, Depreciation, Management Fees, Commissions and the relative journal entries and payments.
- Full support and active contribution in Quarter closing.
Apply now by sending your CV and Cover Letter to: