Cyprus Shipping Chamber (CSC) is looking for a full time maternity leave replacement Communications Officer to join our CSC Secretariat, in Limassol, starting from February 2024 (period of employment 6 months).
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement and monitor the actions in the Chamber’s Communication Policy Paper.
- Provide communication assistance in the Chamber’s business and social events
- Responsible for the Chamber’s Social Media Channels and Website.
- Write and distribute content for press releases, website, digital newsletters, print publications and social networking sites of the Chamber.
- Monitor and liaise with local and international shipping media. Handle media inquiries and draft interviews and articles requested from press.
- Monitor media coverage concerning the Chamber and shipping related news.
- Draft speeches, circulars, presentations and various other documents for the general purposes of the Chamber.
- Experience in communications, public relations, or related fields
- Good understanding of the Cyprus Shipping Industry will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of social media platforms and production of graphic design material
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
- Fluency in Greek and English, both written and verbal
- Organised and able to pay attention to detail
A very good remuneration package which includes 13th salary and other benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
Send your CV latest by 30 November 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org for the Attention: Director General, Cyprus Shipping Chamber.